Lagos State University, LASU Pre-Degree Form 2022/2023 Session is now on sale. The form cost N15,000. The closing date is 10th August 2022.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Pre-Degree Studies Programme for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Programme shall run for One (1) Academic Session beginning from October, 2022, to September, 2023. It is an intensive programme to prepare candidates with deficiency in their O’level result for admission into the 100 level degree programme of Lagos State University.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
The Programme is located in the Lagos State University, Epe Campus.
OTHER RELEVANT LINKS:
LASU Pre-Degree Courses.
THE SUBJECTS TO BE OFFERED ARE:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
LASU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must have Credit Passes in at least three (3) Subjects (i. e. Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Government and Economics, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies (CRS), Accounting at Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, GCE or NECO at NOT more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who meet the admission requirements will be invited for a written qualifying examination.
Criteria for Transiting to LASU 100 Level.
- For transition to 100 Level, each candidate is expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also OBTAIN the minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark for the University Admission, as well as comply with the University Screening Test as may be prescribed.
- In addition, all CANDIDATES with deficiencies in their O’level result are to REGISTER for WAEC and /or NECO, and are expected to pass all the relevant deficient subjects.
- Successful Candidates are eligible to be allocated to the 100 Level Courses of related Faculties/Schools/College: Engineering, Science, Management Sciences, Education, Social Sciences, Law, Agriculture, Transport, Mass Communication, Nursing, Dentistry and College of Medicine, at the end of the Programme.
- The performance of the current Pre-Degree Candidates in the 2022 UTME is proof that their exposure to rigourous teaching and CBT practice were responsible for tremendous success both in quality and quantity. 79,7% had 200 and above.
How to Obtain for LASU Pre-Degree Form.
- Prospective Candidates should visit lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000:00) only for the 2022/2023 LASU Pre – Degree Studies.
- After payment, Candidates should proceed to register online.
CLOSING DATE: Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. This publication was made on 29th June 2022. Hence registration portal is expected to close on Wednesday August 10, 2022.
DATE FOR QUALIFYING EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW: The dates for the Qualifying Examination and Interview for the Successful Candidates for the 201202021 Calendar Year will be announced later.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account / or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
GENERAL INFORMATION: The programme is residential. Candidates offered admission into the programme will be accommodated at the Epe Campus of the Lagos State University.
See LASU Latest News.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.