Lagos State University of Science and Technology, (LASUSTECH), Ikorodu Indigeneship Verification Exercise For 2023/2024 Academic Session will commence on Tuesday, 18th July 2023 and close on Friday, 28th July 2023.
This is to bring to your notice that the Lagos State University of Science and Technology, (LASUSTECH), Ikorodu will be commencing the Lagos State Origin Verification Exercise (SOVE) for admissions processes, for the 2023/2024 academic session, for candidates who claimed Lagos State Indigeneship, as shown below:
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
LATEST UPDATE: LASUSTECH re-schedules state of origin verification exercise
The State of Origin Verification Exercise slated for 1st to 10th August is now reschedule to take place between 15th and 24th of August 2023
All applicants are advice to do a reprint of their data form on the portal to know the date schedule for them.
The Verification Interview will run as follows:
(i) Tuesday, 15th August to Thursday, 17th August 2023
(ii) Tuesday, 22nd August to Thursday, 24th August 2023.
The date of the interview for each candidate will be specified on the application form.
Please, NOTE that the SOVE does not guarantee or serve as proof of admission into the Lagos State University of Science and Technology.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to make payment to Lagos State University of Science and Technology through this link: https://sove.lasustech.edu.ng
Please NOTE that ONLY Candidates who are of Lagos State Origin are eligible for the screening exercise. Candidates in this category are expected to be CLEARED by the State of Origin Verification Committee (SOVC) BEFORE they can process their POST UTME Screening forms.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account or through other means aside from the one above does so to his/her disadvantage.
ONLY THOSE WHO SCORED 180 AND ABOVE IN THE 2023 UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME) ARE ELIGIBLE
THE SOVE IS ALSO APPLICABLE TO ALL DIRECT-ENTRY CANDIDATES
Document required to be brought along are;
- Completed screening form
- Candidate birth certificate
- Candidate father’s birth certificate
- Local government letter of indigene
- Letter of Oba
- Evidence of Landed property
- Candidate 2 passport photographs
- JAMB slip
- SSCE results
We look forward to welcoming you for this honourable exercise.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.