Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is now on sale. The form is N10,300. The closing date to apply is Wednesday, 30th November 2022.
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the Pre-Degree Science Programme of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso is available online for completion as from Thursday, September, 1st 2022 on the website: https://apply.lautech.edu.ng
SEE ALSO: LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission List.
Duration of LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme.
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission need not apply.
Information on Choice of Programme
Each candidate is expected to make two (2) choices out of the undergraduate programme options available at LAUTECH as listed below. The options are divided into Groups A and B. Each candidate is expected to choose only one programme from any of the two groups. No candidate should make two choices from the same group.
Group A: Choose only one Programme
College of Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Engineering and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Transport Management
- Management Studies
Food and Consumer Sciences
- Food Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Consumer Science
Computing Science and Informatics
- Computer Science
- Information System
- Cyber Security
Group B: Choose only one Programme
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Production and Health
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
- Crop Production and Soil Science
- Crop and Environmental Protection
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Urban and Regional Planning
Pure and Applied Sciences
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Pure and Applied Physics
- Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Earth Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology
Please note that B. Tech. is a five-year programme while B.Sc and B. A are four-year programmes.
Screening of successful applicants takes place at 9:00a.m on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at the new PDS Complex (1,500 Lecture Theatre).
How to Apply for LAUTECH Supplementary Pre-Degree.
- Prospective Applicants are to proceed to Pre-Degree Application Website to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM). Form is available on http://pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2020/.
- Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. Incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
- The closing date for the submission of Application Form is 30th November 2022. Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
- Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
Placement into Degree Programmes:
- Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT intensive training. Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain 2023 UTME form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut off mark as may be determined by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
For further enquiries, contact us through the following mobile numbers and e-mail addresses:
08145406587 or 0816036899, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
For technical or payment related matters arising during the application process, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Working Hours: 8am – 4pm, Working days
- Phone Numbers: +2348079038989
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
University Admission Without JAMB: Gain direct entry Admission into 200 Level through IJMB PROGRAM at a fully Approved and accredited center. For more details, call: 0803 2713 621 or CLICK HERE
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Can one use a passport with red background to register for the pre-degree program
Have lautech released all the admission list for second round post utme