Lead City University Approved Dress Code For All Students.
The University attaches a great importance to modest and good dressing. Your dressing adds value to your personality, self confidence and self worth. This saying is very instructive; ”Dress the way you would like to be addressed”.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE and FOLLOW our WhatsApp Group/Channel Now.
Students are implored to abide strictly to the University dress code.
The University expects all students to be decently and corporately dressed and have on them Identity Card, University branded Lapel Pins while on campus or on excursions or institutional engagements outside the University environment.
- Please note that all students must be formally dressed during school hours. Also male students are expected to put on a tie during official ceremonies and for everyday activities during school hours.
- Students will earn additional credits every semester for compliance to the dress code, participating in Professional Tuition programmes, satisfactory moral conduct, service to the University community, exemplary behaviour and excellence in sporting and extra curricular activities
Visit the school portal to see the combination of the approved dress codes.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.