Lead City University, Ibadan Orientation Programme For Freshers 2022/2023.
A 2-Day Orientation Programme for Freshers (100L & Direct Entry/Conversion) for the 2022/2023 session has scheduled according to faculties/college above
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
All students are expected to be part of this all important programme. They are also expected to register before the commencement of the programme on each day applicable.
- Dates: 23rd and 24th January 2023
- Registration: 8.30am – 9.45am
- Take Off: 10.000am prompt
This planned orientation programme is a statutory University event, apart from the matriculation ceremony. It serves as a veritable platform for general information and through which the freshers will be introduced to some principal officers of the university and get familiarised with the university vision, mission, core values and culture of the University.
During the orientation, different speakers will amplify and interpret the current University’s expectations of studentship – from JAMB issues, central registration, fees and financial regulations, exams and records to general students’ welfare and resources, security regulations, sports and recreational privileges.
The University will not condone absenteeism. Any student that does not register and attend this programme will be sanctioned by the University.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.