CRUTECH Courses and Requirements: List of Courses offered in Cross River State University of Science & Technology (CRUTECH). Their JAMB Subject Combination, O’level and UTME Requirement.
This page will list out the official and accredited courses offered in Cross River State University of Science & Technology (CRUTECH). Please note that once new courses are added to the list, we will update this page.
When you click on the course, you will be redirected to the appropriate JAMB subject combination, O’level and direct entry (DE) requirement (extracted from JAMB Brochure).
- CRUTECH Post UTME Form
- Universities that Accepts D7 in English Language
- List of Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered
- Latest News from CRUTECH HERE.
CRUTECH Courses and Requirements
Note: These page will be updated as soon as new courses are introduced.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Wood Technology Engineering
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Visual Arts Technology (this course is in faculty of Environmental Sciences)
- Estate Management
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Language and Linguistic Science
- Business Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Technical Education
- Educational Administration and Planning
- Elementary Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Business Administration (Ogoja Campus)
- Accountancy (Ogoja Campus)
- Hospitality and Tourism (Ogoja Campus)
- Medical Biochemistry (Okuku Campus)
- Medical Physiology (Okuku Campus)
- Human Anatomy (Okuku Campus)
- Animal Science (Obubra Campus)
- Agricultural Economics and Extension (Obubra Campus)
- Agronomy (Obubra Campus)
- Fisheries and Aquatic Science (Obubra Campus)
- Forestry and Wildlife Management (Obubra Campus)
- Agricultural Education (Obubra Campus)
See the Official Website of Cross River State University of Science & Technology (CRUTECH) Here.
Remember if you have any questions concerning CRUTECH courses, use the comment box below.
We hope this page is helpful? Don’t forget to share with friends on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp using their respective buttons below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.