Public Nigerian Universities Offering Plant Science and BIOTECHNOLOGY as an Undergraduate Programme.
Do you want to study PLANT SCIENCE or BIOTECHNOLOGY in Nigeria and need the complete list of Universities offering the course? Then we’ve got you covered. In this page we will list out all the government universities in Nigeria that are offering PLANT SCIENCE or BIOTECHNOLOGY and awards B.Sc or B.Tech in PLANT SCIENCE or BIOTECHNOLOGY.
Please Note: Some Universities calls PLANT SCIENCE PLANT BIOLOGY. Just be aware that the requirement are same.
You can click on any of the university to know the complete courses such Universities offer. Meanwhile make sure you know the UTME (JAMB) subject combination, UTME and Direct Requirement for PLANT SCIENCE or BIOTECHNOLOGY. We advice you read the complete requirement for PLANT SCIENCE or BIOTECHNOLOGY.
That been said, see below for the list of universities in Nigeria that offers PLANT SCIENCE or BIOTECHNOLOGY as one of their Undergraduate Programmes:
List of Nigerian Public Universities Offering PLANT SCIENCE & BIOTECHNOLOGY
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- University of Benin
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- University of Nigeria Nsukka
- Federal University, Gusau Zamfara
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Nasarawa State University Keffi
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike
- Ekiti State University
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Ilorin
- Kwara State University, Ilorin
- Osun State University Oshogbo
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State
- Federal University of Technology Akure
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- University of Calabar
- Akwa Ibom State University
Like we earlier advised, please make sure you know the subject combination and requirement for PLANT SCIENCE or BIOTECHNOLOGY. Click here to read the complete requirement for PLANT SCIENCE or BIOTECHNOLOGY.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.