Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Bauchi Admission Form for 2021/2022 is on sale. Form cost N4,000.
Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences, Bauchi is Inviting Qualified and Interested Candidates to apply for Admission into 2021/2022 Academic Session for the following
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Available Courses:
- Dental Surgery Technician (DST)
- National Diploma Dental Therapy
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLT)
- Community Health Extension Worker (Fresh)
- Community Health Extension Worker (RE-Trainee)
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (Certificate)
- Health Information Management (HIM)
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Health Education and Promotion (DHE)
- X-Ray Technician
- ND Dietetics and Nutrition
- ND Pharmacy Technology
- ND Health Information Management
- ND Environment Health Technology (EHO)
- ND Community Health
- HND Community Health
- HND Dental Therapy
- HND Environment Technology (Officers)
- HND Nutrition & Dietetics
- HND health information Management
- HND Pharmacy Technology
- Interested Candidates of Diploma Courses Must have Five (5) Credits in English, Mathematics Biology, Chemistry, and/or Physics.
- While interested candidates for Certificate Courses must have three (3) Credits in English, Mathematics, and Biology.
How to Apply for MALIKIYA College of Health Admission Form
All interested Candidates are Requested to obtain an application form at the cost of N4000 via remita or through the college portal www.malikiyacollege.edu.ng to pay directly with your debit card.
Candidates are warned that the college does not sell form in any bank any claim from on this should be disregarded, please.
For enquiries, contact: 08060053747, 07087298640, 08067572578
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.