The Governing Council of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Abeokuta has approved reduction of registration fee payable by newly admitted students of the Institution by fifty percent.
This was done in consideration of the pleas by Students Union Executive of the Institution to ensure that peace pervades the Polytechnic environment.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE and FOLLOW our WhatsApp Group/Channel Now.
By this decision, the Council is optimistic of an uninterrupted ongoing examination and academic calendar.
Therefore, all newly admitted applicants are to commence their registrations immediately ahead of resumption of the 2022/2023 academic session.
Kindly visit www.mapoly.edu.ng for general information or contact us via the available social media platforms on the website or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for inquiries.
Head, Public Relations and Protocol
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.