Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Abeokuta, MAPOLY Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 is on sale. The closing date is 15th October 2022. The Cut-off mark is 100.
The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta has announced the commencement of processing of Post-UTME forms to all applicants seeking Full-Time admission into all National Diploma programmes of the Institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This page will show you MAPOLY post utme eligibility, how to apply, and other vital information.
This is to allow those who fall into this category an opportunity to purchase their form and get a chance to partake in the screening exercise.
MAPOLY Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2022 UTME and scored 100 and above.
- Candidates who did not chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta as either their first or second choice but who scored 100 and above in the 2022 UTME.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result can apply.
How to Apply for MAPOLY Post UTME Form.
To register, go to https://www.mapolyng.com/apply/
- Payment can be made with debit cards from any bank of your choice.
- Print your application form and screening slip.
Deadline to Apply: Saturday, 15th October 2022.
Mapoly Post utme exam
Details on MAPOLY Post UTME Screening Exams will be announced when due. This means there may or may not be exam. We encourage you to pick up your books and start reading.
Don’t Miss These Articles
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.