Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form for 2022/2023 is now on sale. The deadline to apply is 15th June 2022. The form cost N15,300.
The General Public are hereby informed that the sales of admission forms into the School of Nursing and Midwifery Ogun State for the 2022/2023 academic session have commenced.
The Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences offers both Basic Nursing and Midwifery courses, candidates can be admitted into any of these courses.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
- Examination is Computer-Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Next of kin name, address. phone number and e-mail address
- All application, payments and downloading of past questions are to be completed online, no candidate will be attended to at the secretariat.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear facemask for your safety and that of others
How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
1. Visit: https://www.mohsonmportal.com/ Click on ‘Apply Now’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with them to complete your application.
2. Please ensure you use a valid email you have access to, other vital information about this admission will be sent to you via email.
3. From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
4. Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,300:00 (Fifteen Thousand and Three Hundred Naira).
5. After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
6. After the submission of the form, your Examination Photocard will be generated, please print it out in full color.
7. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
CLOSING DATE: June 15th, 2022
HELP LINES: +2348038521961,+2349153833873, +2348023833727, +2348060715279, +2348038483369, +2348068672754
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.