Monday 29th June Top Educational News on Allschool Forum
1. Demoted FUOTUOKE lecturers ordered to be reinstated, awarded N20 million damages
The National Industrial Court sitting in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, has ordered the reinstatement of seven demoted lecturers of the Federal University Otuoke in Ogbia Local Government Area of the state...Read More
2. No plan to postpone payment of Corps members’ June allowances ―NYSC
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) on Monday, said there are no plans to postpone payment of Corps members’ June allowances...Read More
3. Teachers resume in Oyo State
Teachers of public schools in Oyo State, on Monday, resumed work in compliance with the directive of the state government in preparation for reopening of schools in the state.…Read More
4. Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi cautions FG against ban of Almajiri system of education
Renowned Islamic scholar, Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi, today cautioned the federal and state governments against banning the Almajiri system of education.
5. Post COVID-19 challenges: Lagos to build, operate education radio station
The Lagos State Government on Monday has unveiled plans to establish and operate a radio station solely dedicated to education of pupils in the state.…Read More
6. It’s suicidal to reopen schools now – ASUU
The Academic Staff Union of Universities on Monday kicked against the reopening of schools by the Federal Government amid the COVID-19 pandemic...Read More
7. COVID-19: Unilag gets robots for temperature, blood pressure checks, others
In an effort to improve teaching, learning and safety in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Lagos on Monday took delivery of three robots for temperature and blood pressure checks and provision of other data.…Read More
8. DSS trails masterminds of Kwara College of Education’s fake results gang
The Department of State Services, Kwara State has arrested one of the masterminds of a fake results racketeering gang in the State College of Education, Ilorin.…Read More
9. COVID-19: Church donates N21m items to UniAbuja hospital
A church in Abuja, Family Worship Centre (FWC), has donated items worth N21 million to the management of the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital (UATH), Gwagwalada, for treatment of COVID-19...Read More
10. Nigerian students laments cost of tuition in UK
Thousands of Nigerian students abroad are currently faced with serious challenges on account of the coronavirus pandemic and the growing possibility that the disease could be around for much longer.…Read More
You can CLICK HERE to view list of updates you are yet to read.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.