Check out Monday 30th November Top 10 Educational News on Allschool Forum.
1. UI workers do thanksgiving, fry akara to celebrate VC’s exit
The completion of the five year tenure of Prof. Idowu Olayinka as the Vice Chancellor of the University of Ibadan, was celebrated by workers of the institution with several activities indicating that they were relieved with his exit...Read More
2. Katsina State governor Okays Automatic Employment Of 1st Class UMYU Graduates
Katsina State governor, Aminu Bello Masari, has directed for automatic employment of all first class graduates of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) into the state civil service…Read More
3. Looting: UNICAL lost N1.3bn to #EndSARS protest ― Pro-Chancellor
The Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Governing Council, Senator Nkechi Nwaogu has disclosed that the institution lost 1.3 billion naira following the devastating destruction unleashed by hoodlums who hijacked the #EndSars protest.…Read More
4. How Oyo, Osun resolved LAUTECH ownership crisis —Makinde
Oyo State Governor, Mr Seyi Makinde, on Monday, said himself and Governor Adegboyega Oyetola of Osun State had to set aside politics and ego in resolving the ownership crisis that ravaged the hitherto jointly-owned Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso...Read More
5. We need more intelligence than weaponry, recruit graduates into Force – Donald Duke
Former governor of Cross River State, Donald Duke, has advised the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government to immediately change its strategy in dealing with insecurity in Nigeria.…Read More
6. Batch B NYSC to resume camp on December 3 – PTF
The Presidential Task Force (PTF) on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, has fixed December 3 as the take-off date for the second stream of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)...Read More
7. UNIBEN lecturer tells SARS panel how police killed his wife, demands compensation
Four months after his wife was killed due to the alleged recklessness of policemen, a 62-year-old lecturer of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), Dr William Okotie painted a graphic picture of how his wife died.…Read More
8. Edo teachers threaten strike over unfulfilled promises
Edo State chapter of the Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT), has threatened to embark on a strike action if the state government fails to address its outstanding welfare and conditions of service…Read More
9. 24,416 Students Jostle For Admission Into 110 Unity Colleges
About 24,416 students who made the 142 cut off marks at the just concluded National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) are jostling for admission into the 110 Federal Government Unity Colleges (FUC)...Read More
10. ASUU, When Cometh The Next Strike Or Paradigm Shift?
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) is a household name in the various corners of Nigeria and abroad. The expectation of ASUU and many of us who have passed through the four golden walls of Nigerian universities will be that when that name rings in our ears, we remember the wonderful exploits of our lecturers – from research to teaching...Read More
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.