MOUAU CEC Admission List: MOUAU Continuing Education Centre (CEC) Admission List for 2022/2023 Session is Out. This is for Undergraduate first batch admission list.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
This is to inform especially candidates who applied for admission into Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU), Continuing Education Centre (CEC) Programme that the 2022/2023 admission list for the undergraduate students have been released.
Most people prefer calling the admission list “MOUAU CEC admission list”. Whichever name you decide calling it, the good news is that the admission list have been released.
Concerned candidates should follow the steps below to check their MOUAU CEC admission status. Meanwhile, ensure you are using the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome, internet explorer 10 and above.
The full first batch admission list has been pasted and made available on the school’s notice board, all concerned students are to visit to check if they are qualified.
RECOMMENDED: MOUAU CEC Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
Check the MOUAU CEC Admission List.
Soon, the list will be made available on the MOUAU Admission portal. When that happens, the procedure below will likely be used to check admission status:
- Visit the MOUAU Continuing Education Admission Portal. Click on your category to check your name on the admission list.
- Enter your CAN Number in the Appropriate Space Provided to check your admission status.
AllSchool team wishes you best of luck and congratulations if you were admitted. If not please exercise some patience as the school will likely release some other admission list.
Do you want to know more about Michael Okpra University of Agriculture Umudike CEC programme? Then this page will also help you!
Brief History about MOUAU CEC Programme
The MOUAU Continuing Education Centre (CEC) formally called centre for Continuing Education (CCE) was established in the year 2003. Prof. Mba Uzoukwu was the first Director and he piloted the affairs of the centre from 2003 to 2007. The centre was running a programme under consultancy services unit of the University. It operated at two different locations, Aba centre and Umuahia centre situated at number 50 warri street umuahia. The two satellite centres had co-ordinators in the persons of Mrs. Ikpekaogu for umuahia centre and Mr Nwaubani for Aba centre. Both study centres were relocated to the university campus (umudike) in 2007 during the second (2nd) semester 2006/2007 academic year for effective supervision and monitoring of their activities. In 2007, the centre was renamed Continuing Education Centre and was co-ordinated by Prof. V.E. Osodeke who served as Ag. Director of the centre. Currently, the Director of the centre is Prof. G.A. Emerole.
That’s all AllSchool team will be sharing with you today!
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.