Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU Registration Procedure for New / Fresh Students admitted in 2022/2023 Session have been released. See procedure below.
This is to inform the newly admitted students of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) that the school management has released the procedure for registration/clearance for 2022/2023 session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
As a new students, you have to do 10 things! they are;
- After printing acceptance and accepting admission.
- Pay Acceptance fee.
- Go for departmental clearance at your department and obtain the Departmental Clearance form.
- Proceed to Admissions office in Room 126 for signing and stamping of the Departmental Clearance form. 5.
- Then pay for Accommodation.
- Then pay school fees/ charges.
- Proceed to fill the Biodata form after which the matriculation number is generated.
- Proceed to online registration of courses.
- Then Identity Card procedure
- Collection of Class Admit cards.
Allschool will go further to direct you on how to do most of the things above;
How to Pay MOUAU Acceptance Fee
- Candidate visits mouau.edu.ng or mouauportal.edu.ng.
- Candidate clicks on “Check your admission status”. If candidate was offered admission, the admission letter comes up, the student is required to print this letter.
- Student now clicks on Accept Admission. This is at the bottom of the Page.
- Once Admission is accepted, the student is led to accept and print out a pledge form.
- The system now leads the student to Acceptance Fees screen How to pay on Remita:
- Student’s details shows up on the Acceptance fees platform. There is a tab labelled ‘Pay/paid via’, student should click on the drop down menu and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
- Remita link is now displayed. Student should click on the “Make Payment” button. The Remita payment secured platform shows up. Student details are displayed. Student can select either “Internet Banking”, “Master Card” or “Visa”.
a. If student is paying with internet banking,student should select Internet Banking Option and his/her bank and click on Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, student clicks on the “proceed to Internet Bank” option, signs in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment. A payment receipt is sent to registered email address.
b. If student is paying at local bank branch, student should equally select Internet Banking Option and select ANY Bank, click on Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, student clicks on the “Print Invoice” option, prints this invoice page and proceeds to any bank for payment, after which a payment receipt is issued to the student at the bank.
c. If student is paying via ATM card, (Master or VISA cards ONLY) the student should click appropriate card type, and enter card details. A payment receipt is sent to registered email address.
P.S: If you are paying online (Internet Banking or via ATM cards), ensure that you print out your payment receipt!
Documents Needed for MOUAU Departmental Clearance
After paying acceptance fee, the Department for screening of credentials. The following credentials are required.
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate /Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from Parent/Guardian vouching for ward’s good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Original Jamb utme result slip
- Original Jamb Admission letter .
The end-point of MOUAU departmental clearance/screening is the issuance of the signed Departmental Clearance form by the departmental officer to the student. Proceed to the Admissions Office in Room 126 for signing and stamping of the Departmental Clearance form.
Then proceed to the PORTAL OFFICE for online clearance with documents as approved by the Departments. The portal then enables student to move up to the Accommodation platform for payment of accommodation.
How to Apply for MOUAU Hostel Accommodation
Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student to pay for Accommodation fees Once Payment is done for Accommodation, Kindly report to the Dean of Students’ Affairs Office for allocation of bed space If there is a delay in getting Allocation, Kindly report back to the Admissions Office
- The payment procedure is same as Acceptance fees payment. Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student Departmental Clearance Stage.
- If payment was made at the local bank branch however, when the student returns to the Portal, student now clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>PUTME. Student is required to enter JAMB number and system leads the student through to the stage at which student stopped in registration process.
- b. If Student is a DE (Direct Entry) candidate, then the student returns to the Portal, student now clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>Direct Entry. Student is required to enter JAMB number and system leads the student through to the stage at which student stopped in registration process.
After that, proceed to pay MOUAU School Fees.
How to Get MOUAU Matric Number
MATRICULATION NUMBER/ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
1. Student is now redirected to fill a Biodata form which now auto generates a Matriculation Number for the student and subsequently register for his/her 100L (or 200 & 300L for DE Students) courses.
2. Once Biodata, is done, student proceeds to the Department to collect the original copy of school fees receipt. With this receipt, student proceeds to the ID card Unit to capture and hence collect the School ID card.
NOTE: Student will be required to create a username and password whilst filling the Biodata Form. Please keep these details safe and secure as you will always use them to access your personalized section of the portal. NOTE: The Registration process runs for the whole of first semester.
Any student who does not complete his/her registration by the commencement of first semester’s Exams will be defaulted and will need to pay a late registration fees at the Bursary Unit before the student can go on to the next stage.
MOUAU Identity Cards
Student is required to obtain the original school fess receipt from his or her College/Department from the College Accountant domiciled at the College/Department. Student then proceeds to the portal office with the original receipt and one passport photograph for identity card capture. NOTE: It is important for students to note that it is the identity card that makes you a bonafide student of the University.
MOUAU CLASS ADMIT CARDS
Students who have registered their courses should obtain Class Admit Cards from their Heads of Departments to enable them attend lectures and sit for their examinations.
Note: any student who has not paid his/her school fees before the end of second semester exams, forfeits his/ her admission and will no longer be our student.
The management of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike has released New Student’s Online Registration Process for the 2022/2023 session.
The Registration process can be downloaded from the link below.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.