NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Undergraduate Scholarship for 2018/2019 is On. Deadline to apply is 31st August 2019. Only candidates in 100L (of 2018/2019 session) can apply. The scholarship is open to Universities, polytechnics and colleges of education undergraduates. See how to apply and other vital information below.
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2018/2019 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective August 1st to August 31st 2019.
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities.
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Requirements.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependents of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
How to Apply for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng , enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
- Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
- Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.
- The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
NAOC Undergraduate Scholarship FAQ
Applicants must have gained full-time admission into a recognized Nigerian tertiary institution.
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided. To correct errors after submission of your application, kindly log on to your scholastica profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”. You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections. The corrections will be effected and a mail sent to you to confirming it.
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will be cancelled and will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit / make changes to your application online.
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, not larger than 200KB in size. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select appropriate document from the drop down list and upload.
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files can be PDF, DOC, DOCX.
If your course of study is not in your institution’s course list in the online application form, send an email to email@example.com stating the name of your course of study, Faculty, CGPA Scale and name of institution. You will be notified in less than 24 hours via email once it has been added. Note that this pertains to adding the course to your institution’s list of offered courses only, it does not essentiallly make the course eligible for application. Carefully read the Eligibility/Requirements page for the list of eligible courses.
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org You can also visit your profile to view the status of your application.
No. E-Application closes at the stipulated deadline.
You are strongly advised not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria. Note: Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
Deadline to apply is 31st August 2019.
For enquiries, complaints and technical assistance:
Call: 07088609791, 07011962033 (Call lines are open from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays). Email: email@example.com
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.