LATEST UPDATE ON NAUB POST UTME FORM 2020/2021:
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Nigeria Army University BIU (NAUB) as their choice of Institution that (NAUB) post utme form for 2020/2021 Session is Not yet out.
As soon as it comes out, we will update this page. If you have any question, please FEEL FREE TO ASK US USING THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Like we said earlier, the post utme form for 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. The information below is for last academic session. You should go through it and use use the comment box below to ask us any question on POST UTME.
NAUB Post UTME Form is Out! Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is still on. Cut-off mark is 160 while the form cost N2,000. Deadline to apply is now 15th September, 2019. See how to apply and other details below.
Nigerian Army university Biu (NAUB) invites all candidates that have chosen the university as their First Choice for Direct Entry (DE) and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with 160 points and above for UTME, to apply for the Post-UTME and DE online screening for admissions into all programmes of the University for 2019/2020 Academic Session. The exercise has been slated for 26th August, to 15th September, 2019.
See the NAUB Cut-off marks.
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a public tertiary institution established to engage in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for various innovative researches and development in military science and technology, logistic management, humanities and other related disciplines.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 15th September, 2019.
SEE ALSO: How to Check NAUB Admission List.
Nigerian Army University Application Form Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into NAUB undergraduate programmes are expected to have the following credentials:
a. Must have written the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 160 and above. Candidates should refer to the JAMB admission requirements for Universities for O’ Level/A’ Level course combination for their choice of course.
However, some courses have higher cut-off mark. See NAUB Cut-off mark for all courses.
b. Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in SSCE or its equivalents in not more than two (2) sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language and the subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course in both Science and Humanities.
Participation in the Post-UTME and DE which will be conducted online is mandatory for all interested candidates.
How to Apply for NAUB Post UTME
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2019 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
- These exercises must be completed between 26th August, to 15th September, 2019.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.