Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Remedial Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session is On. Deadline to apply is 13th October 2019. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Admission into the Remedial programmes for 2019/2020 is open to the general public. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the one-year programmes (Remedial Arts and Science).
SEE ALSO: NAUB School Fees for 2019/2020 Session.
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES:
- To gain Admission into the NAUB Remedial programmes, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC / NECO / NABTED or its equivalents in not more than (2) sittings.
- Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR REMEDIAL.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your programme type
- Select your first and second choices of 3 subject combination each.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment of N5000
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful will be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials: recent passport photograph.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
These exercises must be completed between 13th September, to 13th October, 2019.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.