Did you participate in the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) interview? Then be informed that the NDA Admission List for 2020 has been released. This is for the 72nd Regular Course. See how to check the name and other details below.
We are pleased to inform all candidates who participated in the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) interview which was held from m 12 September – 24 October, 2020 that the Nigerian Defence Academy Admission List for 72nd Regular course has been released.
The successful candidates are to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Friday 20 November 2020. Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 23 November 2020 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate in the reserve list. Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the reception Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
Please note that candidates on the Reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NAPTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy.
In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- One pair of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of white trousers.
- One Spike Shoes/Foot ball boot
- Hockey stick
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vest.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Individual Barbing Clipper clearly labelled with name
- Two Black civil belts
- Pressing Iron
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- Enquiries and further information could be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08176330449.
NDA Admission List for 71st RC
Candidates are to check their name on the document below to know if they have been admitted.
If you face difficulty viewing your name on the NDA admission list below, kindly click on the download button below:
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Caps Portal
- Check Admission on JAMB Admission Portal.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.