Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) is now accepting applications from bright, promising and Tech Savvy individuals for its six (6) months graduate trainee program. The deadline for the submission of applications for the NIBSS Graduate Trainee Program is April 22, 2022.
The Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) is a Digital payment infrastructure that promotes financial inclusion and delivers world-class payment/settlement services.
The Graduate Trainee program is designed to attract, develop and retain candidates with the right knowledge, skills and behavioural attributes that align with our organization and culture.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
NIBSS is looking for bright, promising and Tech Savvy individuals who can combine their intellect with teamwork and leadership competencies.
This is a six (6) months program designed to prepare future leaders to assume challenging responsibilities and prepare them for business and leadership roles.
NIBSS Graduate Trainee Program Selection Criteria
- University Degree in any Engineering, Social Sciences disciplines and related courses
- Minimum of 2.2 and above
- Not more than 26years as at the date of application
- 0 – 3 years experience
- Must have completed NYSC as at the date of application or exemption certificate.
How to Apply for NIBSS Graduate Trainee Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.