NIGER POLY Cut-Off Mark 2022: This page will show you everything you need to know about the Niger State Polytechnic Zungeru JAMB Cut-off Mark for the 2022/2023 Session.
This is to inform the general public, especially the Niger State Polytechnic Zungeru (Niger Poly) aspirants that the JAMB cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 session is not yet out but based on last year’s own we believe it will be 120.
We will update this page as soon as the Niger Poly cut-off mark for 2022 comes out.
However, if you wish, we can tell you your chances of admission into your dream course, tell us your jamb score and the course you chose, using the comment section below.
We will then analyze it with our professional eyes and predict your chances of gaining admission. If you have other questions, still use the comment box below to ask us.
RECOMMENDED LINKS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS:
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- Students’ Success Stories that will Inspire You
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- University Vs Polytechnic in Nigeria, Which is the best?
- Some Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Niger Poly JAMB Cut-off Mark for all Courses
The Niger Poly JAMB Cut off marks for all courses for the 2022/2023 session will most likely be 120 because that was the official cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 session.
As we said earlier, the Niger Poly JAMB cut-off mark for 2022/2023 is not yet out as soon as it comes out, we will update this page. Keep visiting this page once in a while to check for updates.
NOTE: If you have a low JAMB score and applying for a competitive course, kindly change to a less competitive course if you really want to gain admission this year
The 120 JAMB CUT-OFF MARK is for all the Niger Poly courses below:
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Niger Poly Departmental Cut-Off Mark
Niger Poly departmental cut-off mark is usually different from their JAMB cut-off mark. The departmental cut-off mark is the final mark that will determine a candidate’s admission.
For years now, Niger Poly has not made its departmental merit/ELDS/Catchment cutoff mark public.
If we should judge with previous years, then we will be right to say the Niger Poly departmental cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 session will not be made public. But if they do make it public, we will update this page as soon as possible.
Niger Poly Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
What is the JAMB cut off for Niger Poly?
Niger Poly JAMB cut-off mark is 120. That’s the cut-off mark for 2021. The cut-off mark for 2022 is not yet out but we believe it will be the same.
Is Niger Poly Post UTME form for 2022 out?
NO! As of the time of writing this, the post utme form is not yet out
Always check the Niger Poly Post utme page here for up-to-date post utme updates.
How much is Niger Poly school fees?
The school fees is between N19,500 to N31,500 depending on the course and year of study.
CHECK Niger Poly School Fees Page here for a detailed breakdown of the fees.
Do you have any other questions?
If you have any other questions feel free to use the comment box below and ask us. Allschool will provide accurate answers to your question.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.