Nigeria College of Accountancy Admission Form for 2022/2023 is now on sale. The form cost N10,000. Candidates are to apply before October 2022.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian College of Accountancy (NCA) 2022/2023 Academic Session, commencing September 2022.
- Bachelor of Science degree (B.sc) Accounting from any NUC accredited Nigerian University or any approved university or any approved overseas University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Accountancy from any NBTE accredited Nigerian Polytechnic or any approved overseas Polytechnic,
Note: Any Applicant who is a graduate of an Overseas University/Polytechnic is required to provide transcript of his/her academic; records properly issued and signed by the Registrar Of the issuing institution.
B.Sc./HND in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Bankding and Finance, and allied courses shall be admitted into the Conversion Programme.
How to Apply
THE APPLICATION FORM COSTS TEN THOUSAND NAIRA (10,000) ONLY AND CAN BE OBTAINED AS FOLLOWS:
- Online application is now out, please visit www.anancollege.org.ng
- NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF ACCOUNTANCY, College of Accountancy Road, Kwall, near Jos, Plateau State.
ASSOCIATION OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA (ANAN)
Plot 559, Mabashi District, Off Ahmadu Bello Way. Abuja
- ANAN LIAISON OFFICE
- ANAN House. 250 Herbert Macaulay Street. Yaba, Lagos.
CLOSING DATE: Only application forms duty completed and returned with all relevant Credentials not later than October, 2022, will be considered for admission.
For further information call: (+2348032971872,08163566062,07060993430,08160643195
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.