National Institute for Nigeria Languages (NINLAN) admission form for the 2021/2022 session has been announced. Form Costs N3,000.00.
The National Institute for Nigerian Languages, Aba is admitting students into its Diploma, NCE, Conversion and Post-Graduate Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
NINLAN Available Courses
- Nigerian Language/Primary Education
- Nigerian Language/Business Studies
- Nigerian language early childhood Care Edu.
- Nigerian Language social Studies
- Nigerian Language English Language
- Nigerian Language/computer Science
- Nigerian Language/Mathematics
- Nigerian Language/Biology
- Nigerian Language Agricultural Science
- Nigerian Language C.R.K
- Nigerian Language French
- AND OTHER COMBINATIONS DEEMED SUITABLE LIKE:
Linguistics And Nigerian Languages, Two(2)Nigerian Languages.
THE NIGERIAN LANGUAGES/OPTIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ARE:
Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulfude, Kanuri, Tiv, Urhobo, Efiklbibio, Anaan.
NINLAN Admission Requirements:
- Candidates must have five credits passes in WASSCE, SSCE, NABTEB, GCE O’L
- or its Equivalent in not more than two sittings. Interested candidates must have credit in English Language, Mathematics and other 3 related subjects.
- Remedial Programme ls Available For Candidates Who Do Not Have the Minimum Admission Requirements
THE INSTITUTE ALSO OFFERS
- 2 Year Sub-Degree programme in Nigeria Languages, Communication Studies, Education, Linguistics,Translation Studies Library and information Science
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME:
The Institute offers Post-Graduate Diploma in the following courses:
- Education (PGDE)
- Translation Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Communication Studies
How to Apply for NINLAN Admission Form
Admission forms are available with the sum of N3,000.00, (N5,000.00 for PGDs) at the Admission Unit, Main Campus, along Opobo-Azumini Road, Aba, or at the City Campus, New Umuahia Rd., Ogbor Hill Abia State
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: 08028485019 or 08060084940
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.