NKST College of Health, Mkar admission form for the 2023/2024 session is now on sale. The Cut-off Mark is 120. The Closing date for the sale of forms and Aptitude tests is Friday 31st March 2023.
The Management of NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar has announced the sale of forms for the 2023/2024 Academic Session in the following courses:
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
NKST College of Health Technology Courses and Admission Requirements
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- National Diploma in Community Health (applicants MUST write UTME)
- Higher National Diploma in Community Health
- National Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Environmental Health Technology (ND/HND) applicants MUST write UTME.
- Environmental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- National Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control Technology
- National Diploma in Public Health Technology
NOTE: Applicants for NDCH, NDHIM, NDEDCT, NDPHT and NDEHT must enroll for NIN, JAMB and Undertake UTME with a minimum score of 120 marks
All applicants must possess five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry at not more than 2 sittings.
How To Apply For NKST College of Health, Mkar Admission Form
- Go to http://www.nkstchtmkaronline.org and make an online application. Before going on with your application ensure that you have all your payment details at hand because you will need them to complete your application.
- Applicants who would not go online to purchase their forms will do so at the Registry Unit of the College during work hours only. Manual processing of applications will attract an extra charge of N1,000 only.
- All payments are made through:
- Account Name: NKST CHT. MKAR.
- Account Number: 1012086938.
- Bank: Zenith Bank Plc.
- Sale of Admission Forms commenced on Friday 16th December 2022
- Closing date for Sale of Forms and Aptitude Test Friday 31st March 2023
- Screening/Interview of Candidates Monday 1st – Friday 12th May 2023
- Aptitude Test Fee N5,000
- Screening/Interview Fee N5,000
For more enquiries
- Contact: +2348032899341, +2348113691957
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Emmanuel T. Ikpilakaa
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.