NMCN releases midwifery professional examination results for March 2022.
This is to inform you that the Board of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria at its General Meeting held in April, 2022 has approved the release of results of the Professional Examinations for Midwifery March 2022.
Heads of the training institutions are hereby directed to check for the result of their institutions online as from Thursday 21st April, 2022.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Succesful Candidates are hereby directed to visit the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria portal portal.nmcn.gov.ng to apply for Registration and Licensing online with effect from Thursday 21st April, 2022
Please note that on-line registration formalities including payment is to be completed within ninety (90) days, Late registration attracts a penalty fee of sixteen thousand, two hundred and fifty Naira (N16,250.00) only per applicant after ninety (90) days.
Please note that the next Professional Examination for Midwives is scheduled to hold on Tuesday 13-Friday 16th September, 2022
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.