Nigeria Maritime University affiliated to the Nigerian Defence Academy Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 is now on Sale. The Form cost N21,000. See how to apply below;
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2022/2023 academic session of programmes that are jointly run by The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) and the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Okerenkoko Delta State:
- Maritime Security and Safety (Certificate Course, PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.);
- Maritime Dispute Management and Resolution (Certificate Course);
- Maritime Risks Analysis and Disaster Management (Certificate Course, PGD);
- Maritime Entrepreneurship (Certificate Course);
- Maritime Transport Technology (Certificate Course, PGD/M.Sc., Ph.D.);
- Transportation Management (PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.);
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Certificate Course, PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Shipping and Maritime Operations (Certificate course, PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Safety Management System (Certificate Course).
Study centres include the NDA Kaduna, NMU Delta State, and the Federal Capital Territory Abuja; with an optional study mode of Full-time, Part-time, Online as well as a hybrid of these.
Post Graduate Certificate (PG Certificate) – 8 Months
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) – 16 Months
MA/MSC – 24 Months
PhD – 48 Months
With academic activities which will commence in November 2022, all programmes run devoid of industrial actions such as ASUU STRIKE, just as some programmes will entail excursions/practical classes that will hold at the NDA, NMU, the Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron, and the Regional Maritime University Ghana.
NMU Affiliated to NDA Postgraduate Admission Requirements:
- To qualify for any of the advertised certificate courses, candidates must have five (5) credit passes at the O/Level or its equivalent. Cognate work experience with relevant professional.
- Certificates may be accepted;To qualify for admission into any of the postgraduate programmes, a candidate must meet, among others, all matriculation requirements of at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics. Some programmes may accept at least a pass in Mathematics;
- For Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, Candidates must possess either a minimum of Third Class (Honours) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a university recognised by the Senate of the NDA/NMU OR a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit. Equivalent and relevant professional certificates may also be accepted with continuous more than two (2) years’ work experience;
- For Master’s degree programmes, candidates must possess either a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower in relevant fields of study from a recognized University in or from outside Nigeria. However, holders of lower classifications OR a Postgraduate Diploma in related fields of study from a recognised University may be accepted. An equivalent of relevant professional certificates and a more than four (4) years continuous work experience is an advantage and may be accepted;
- For the Doctor of Philosophy Degree programmes, candidates must possess a master’s degree in relevant fields of study from a university with a minimum score average of not less than 60% or a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 on a 5-point scale.Those with lower CGPA with continues work experience and professional certificates may be accepted;
How to Apply For NMU Affiliated to NDA Postgraduate Admission Form
- All applications are done online, together with the submission of scanned copies of credentials;
- All certificates shall be uploaded at the point of filling the application form. The National Youth Service Corp Discharge Certificate, Exemption Certificate, Military Service Record,Paramilitary Service Record (as applicable) should be presented;.
- To apply for a programme, carefully read through all instructions.
- Click on the Apply button on the school website: www.nmu.edu.ng
- Fill in the remaining details on the page before submitting.
- Electronic payment of N21,000.00 (twenty-one thousand naira) only being a mandatory application fee for all programmes.
Successful applicants will be contacted via electronic mail.
For enquiries, please reach Mercy on 09080877733, 08035443720 or email@example.com
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.