NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship Application Form for 2021/2022 Session is Out. This scholarship is for second-year Nigerian Students. The deadline to apply is 17th January 2022. See how to apply and other details below.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualiﬁed Nigerian students.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
RECOMMENDED: Scholarships for Nigerian Students
NNPC / Chevron Scholarship Eligibility.
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian Public University.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR.
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
How to Apply for NNPC / Chevron Scholarship.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the steps below:
Before you start this application, ensure you have all the needed documents below scanned and ready and also that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does not exceed 750kb:
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- UTME Result
- WAEC/NECO Result
Also take note of the following:
- Ensure you fill all sections and save accordingly before proceeding to upload your document in the document section.
- After uploading your document, ensure you click on Submit button to finish up your application process.
- After you have clicked on Submit button, your Application No will be generated and sent to your email or you will find a message that reads “Application Submitted Succefully? Click Here to View Application No”.
- If you miss any section before clicking on Submit Button, don’t panic, just go to only that section and enter your data and click on SAVE button.
- If you are not sure if your data is saved successfully, also don’t panic, click on Update Profile at the top of your portal to view your data.
- If you cannot find your entered data, then go back to section(s) of the missing data in the main application form, enter your data and click on SAVE button accordingly.
- Also, note that you cannot view your UTME and NECO/WAEC Result for now after uploading.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Submit Application” to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS FOR THE NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP ARE INELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ANY OTHER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM SPONSORED BY CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED, ITS JV PARTNER, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING THE AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM PUBLISHED SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH THIS NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.
Please note that only application submitted through this web address will be considered. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested at the web address indicated above.
In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages.
All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
Application Deadline: 17th January, 2022.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.