A young and brilliant Lady, Normandie Cormier, who in 2019 got 139 admission offers and $9m scholarships, has celebrated bagging her second degree at just 21.
Celebrating her success on LinkedIn, Normandie disclosed that she didn’t just bag her second degree at a very young age, she also achieved her wildest dreams.
Her post reads:
Let me re-introduce myself. My name is Normandie Cormier. I’m 21 and very proud to announce that on May 7th, I will be graduating from THEE illustrious Xavier University of Louisiana with my second college degree in Neuroscience.
I am and will continue to be my ancestor’s wildest dreams.
- Became a White House HBCU Scholar (4X White House scholar of academic excellence – Obama, Trump, Biden, Reagan)
- Founded an educational enterprise worth $1 Million
- Given the Key to New Orleans by Mayor Cantrell
- Performed neuroscience research to alleviate both drug & nicotine addiction
- Interned with some of the nations leading surgeons (shout out to NASCAR’s greatest Dr. Jason Cormier!)
- Doctors of Tomorrow Fellow
- 2 Degrees @ 21
- Finished in 3 years
- 100% Debt-Free
- Biomedical Honor Society American Medical Student Assoc.
- National Council of Negro Women
- Minority Association of PreMedical Students
- Black in Neuro
- ACS Chemistry Club
- NAACP (college division)
Normandie Cormier is a highly-trained and diversified pre-med student majoring in Neuroscience with a concentration in Biology and Chemistry at Xavier University of Louisiana.
Starting college as a 3X Presidential Scholar, student ambassador, and honor student, Normandie strived to excel outside of the classroom and continued her leadership and entrepreneurial ventures.
Self-employed since the age of 12, Normandie currently operates multiple businesses and a not-for-profit organization as an undergraduate student.
Through her mission of giving back to the community, she has created legacy scholarships and helped thousands of students gain almost $40 million in college funding, scholarships, and grants.
Her award-winning company XollegePass has partnered with other major companies and universities, like College Board, Scholarship.com, Scholarship Owl, Raise Me, Harvard University, and more to make academic resources and scholarships more accessible to students around the world.
She has been featured on USA Today, Bloomberg, BET+, among others.
She aspires to become a physician and is interested in alleviating health disparities in low-income, underrepresented, and under-resourced communities.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.