Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Information to Graduands on 27th Convocation Ceremony.
Following the release of the programme of events for the LASPOTECH 27th Convocation Ceremony, the school authorities have released additional information to graduands.
Below is the information to LASPOTECH graduands:
Each Graduands is expected to collect his or her academic gown from their respective school officers from Monday 24th February to Wednesday 11th March 2020 between 10am to 4.00pm.
Academic gowns collected should be returned in good condition, immediately after the ceremony or latest on Monday 16th March 2020. ANy graduands that hold on to the gown beyound Monday 16th March 2020 would be liable to a fine of N1,000 daily for the default.
ALso any graduand who losses or damages the academic gown would pay N10,000 as replacement fee.
Graduands should also note that:
- Each graduands will be issued to invitation cards, which will be available for collection from 24th February 2020 between 10am and 4.00pm from school officers. An invitation card admits ONE guest only to the convocation;
- It is mandatory for all graduands to participate in the academic procession and wear the approved academic gown
- All graduands, parents and guests should be seated by 9.30am.
- Certificates are ready for collection on the convocation day
- Graduands are expected to have completed their clearance before issuance of ceriticate
All National Youth Service Corps State Secretariates are requested to please release serving graduands to attend the ceremonies.
The Allschool Team wishes you safe journey to and fro Ikorodu Campus, LASPOTECH.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.