POLAC Form 2023: Nigerian Police Academy (NPA/POLAC) 10th Regular Course Application Form (for 2023/2024) Session is now on sale. The closing date is 3rd September, 2023. The cut-off mark is 180.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE and FOLLOW our WhatsApp Group/Channel Now.
We are pleased to inform candidates interested in Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano that the school management is now inviting suitably qualified Nigerian citizens for admission into its 10th Regular Course degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC), Wudil degree course will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Sale of online application forms for admission into the 8th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, will commence on from 24th July to 3rd September, 2023
NOTE: Application into Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) requires National Identity Number (NIN)
Police Academy Admission Requirements.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings. All Candidates must also have a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2019 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Candidates must select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME score of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Available Programmes.
a. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
- History & International Studies
b. FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
d. FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
RECOMMENDED: NPA Courses and admission requirements.
How to Apply for Police Academy Admission Form.
- Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: https://admission.polac.edu.ng/ in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria. Successful payment will open up a form that applicants are required to fill out and upload scanned copies of their SSCE results, birth, and state of origin certificate
- Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS.
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form. Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above, will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
NPA Entrance Examination Date, Conditions and Requirements.
- The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, will be Computer base (CBT) The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice.
- When it will be conducted will be communicated to you. Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres. RECOMMENDED: CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST OF THE CENTERS.
- Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
- Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
NATURE AND DURATION OF COURSE
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined Academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Other Important Notice
- In addition, Applicants are required to upload a scanned copies of their WAEC/NECO result (Only results printed out with WAEC/NECO result PIN/card will be accepted), birth and certificate of origin.
- Thereafter, applicants are required to print out completed online forms and guarantor forms to be filled and submitted at the Nigeria Police Academy during the physical screening. Automated physical screening exercise will hold at the Academy at a date which will be communicated in due course. Successful candidates will participate in a Computer Based Test (CBT), a subsequent Automated Medical Screening Exercise, and an Automated Interview/Selection Exercise for Final Selection of candidates who will undergo a 5-year academic and police training leading to a Bachelors Degree and commissioning into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police II.
- Any Change(s) as regard to this 10th Regular course Advertisement will be communicated via Academy Website through Academy’s call centre 09166611162.
The Acting Inspector-General of Police, IGP Kayode Adeolu Egbetokun, Ph.D., NPM, assures that the process will be conducted in the best tradition of transparency and accountability. He advises the applicants to be wary of online imposters, scammers, and other criminal elements who might want to take advantage of the application process to dupe innocent applicants. The IGP however warns that anyone found wanting in this regard will be arrested and prosecuted.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.