Nigeria-Sao Tome & Principe Joint Development Authority (NSTPJDA) Scholarship for Osun Students is now ongoing. The deadline to apply is 2nd February 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to request for Application for Scholarship Award from Students of Osun State Origin in Nigerian Universities under the Sponsorship of NIGERIA-SAO TOME & PRINCIPE JOINT DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, ABUJA.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Evidence of Indigenship of Osun State (Attach Local Govemment of Origin document)
- Name of University being attended,
- Undergraduate status -must be first-year (Admission Letter/ID card to be forwarded)
- The Scholarship is open to all courses in Nigeria Universities
- Contact details-Phone No & E-mail address
- Indicate gender (Male or Female)
Submission should be forwarded in soft & hard copy to Department of Higher Education Bursary &Scholarship, Ministry of Education, State Secretariat, Osogbo.
Send a soft copy to e-mail email@example.com
Deadline: Tuesday 2nd Febuary 2021
for Coordinating Director
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.