NSUK Admission List 2019/2020: Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) First and Supplementary Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is now on both School and JAMB Portal. We also have the pdf containing the names of admitted students. Check your name below.
We are pleased to inform you that the management of Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) has released the following admission list for 2019/2020 session:
- First Admission List
- Continuation of First List
- Supplementary List
In this page we will show you how to check your name on the admission list. If you have any question, please feel free to ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Content in Post
How to Check NSUK Admission List
You can check your name on the PDfs containing the admission list, check your name on the school portal or check your name on JAMB Portal.
Check Name on PDF
NB: If your name appear on the admission list below, please accept your admission on both jamb and school portal.
Now see how to check name on the school portal.
Check Name on NSUK Portal:
- Go to www.nsuk.edu.ng and click on student portal.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password. The default password is 123456
- Click on login
- If you have been offered admission, you will see a link to print your admission letter.
Check Name on JAMB Portal:
Candidates should follow the procedure below to check their admission status on JAMB Portal.
NB: Chrome browser is recommended.
- Go portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ADMISSION INTO NSUK.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.