Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK Postgraduate Form for 2019/2020 is still on. The deadline to apply is now 8th December. The form cost N20,000. See available courses, how to apply, and other details below.
Do you want to intend furthering your studies in Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK)? Then be informed that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into NSUK various Postgraduate programmes.
- Only Courses available for the session are advertised and as such candidates are advised to select courses available in this advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to PRINT out the advertisement and STUDY thoroughly before COMMENCING the application procedure online.
NSUK POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES OFFERED
- Ph.D. Degree Programmes: These are available to holders of M.A; M.Ed.; M.Sc. and LL.M degrees, with a minimum of 4.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average CGPA or equivalent 60% score in their academic Master degree programmes. A Ph.D. degree programme runs for a minimum period of six (6) semesters and a maximum period of ten (10) semesters. Relevant courses will betaken for the Ph.D. full time studies where prescribed and a Thesis is required at the end of the Ph.D. programme.
- M.Phil /Ph.D. Degree Programmes: Candidates who score less than 4.0 CGPA or equivalent 60% score in M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., LL.M. can apply for admission in to the Master of Philosophy (M.Phil/Ph.D.) degree programme. The M.Phil/Ph.D. degree programme is available only to full-time candidates. It runs for a minimum period of two (2) semesters and a maximum period of four (4) semesters. Candidates in this category are eligible for conversion to Ph.D. To be eligible for conversion for the Ph.D. programme, candidates are expected to score not less than 4.00 CGPA at the end of the first session.
- Master Degree Programmes:
M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., LL.M. degrees run for a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for full-time
candidates; a minimum period of 6 semesters and a maximum period of 8 semesters for part-time candidates. All Master Degree
Programmes are by coursework. This is in addition to a research report in forms of a Dissertation or Research project. HND with PGDs at upper credit may be acceptable.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Postgraduate Diploma degrees are available to candidates with a Third class (honours) degree and Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of lower credit or its equivalents. The Diplomas run for a minimum period of 2 semesters and a maximum period of 4 semesters for full time candidates or a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for part time candidates.
Duration of NSUK Postgraduate Programmes
- The Postgraduate session for Postgraduate programmes is two (2) semesters, commencing in October and ending in September of the following year, starting from the date of first registration.
Candidates Eligible to Purchase the NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form
- All Certificates shall be available at the point of purchasing the application form, including the National Youth Service Corp DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OREXEMPTION CERTIFICATE.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials.
- Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. The Postgraduate
School will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants for the Master degree programmes who are graduates of Narasawa State University, Keffi and other recognized Universities must have a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and must be applying for programmes in which they have their first degrees. However, applicants with Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and those with higher classes of degrees seeking admissions into programmes outside those in which they have their first degrees may be admitted, provided they satisfy Senate requirements. All Candidates shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree transcript to be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, before the expiration of the deadline.
- Applicants for the Postgraduate programmes will be subjected to written assessment (qualifying examination) irrespective of the
class of degree obtained.
List of Available Postgraduate Programmes
Please check the box below to see the postgraduate courses available for NSUK 2018/2019 postgraduate admission form.
How to Apply for NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form
Application fee for all programmes is Twenty Thousand Naira N20,000. Application forms are to be completed on-line and will close on
Monday, 30th September, 2019 8th December 2020. Successful candidates will be notified by e-mail.
For Questions and Inquiries on NSUK Admission Form
For more inquiries send an email to email@example.com or USE THE COMMENT BOX BELOW TO ASK US.
Source: NSUK Portal.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.