Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK Sandwich Admission Form for 2022 Contact is now on sale. Deadline to apply is 10th June 2022.
We are pleased to inform the public that the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) sandwich form is out. This is the Long Vacation Training programmes for 2022 contact.
The Institute of Education, Nasarawa State University, Keffi, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its sandwich (Long Vacation Training – LVT) programmes for 2022 contact.
NSUK Available Sandwich Programmes.
- B. (Ed) Educational Management
- B. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
- B. (Ed) Social Studies
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics
- B.Sc (Ed) Geography
- B.A. (Ed) French
- B.A. (Ed) Christian Religious Knowledge
- B.A. (Ed) Islamic Religious Knowledge
- B.A. (Ed) History
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Special Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Agriculture B.Sc.
- (Ed) Home Economics
- BLIS. Library and Information Science
The Programmes run for four (4) and five (5) years
NSUK Sandwich Entry Requirements:
Four (4) Years Degree Programmes:
- Candidates for the four (4) years Degree Programmes must possess a minimum of Merit Pass in NCE in addition to a minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics at O’Level.
Five (5) Years Degree Programmes:
- Candidates for the five (5) years Degree Programmes must possess a Pass in NCE and a minimum of five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics at O’Level, or five credit pass including English and Mathematics in O’Level at not more than two (2) sittings
How to Apply for NSUK Sandwich Admission Form.
- The application form is available online on www.forms.nsuk.edu.ng,
- Select Institute of Education-LVT portal,
- Then select New Applicant, (you will be required to use a valid email address and password of your choice),
- Log in and log in and proceed with the payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) and N315.00 as Bank Charges, then select a programme of your choice
All admitted students shall regularize their admission with JAMB as required by the provision.
Closing Date: All duly completed Admission Forms should be submitted not later than 10 June 2022.
Bala .I. Ahmed 11, mnim. fcal, fcim
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.