NSUK Sandwich Form (Long Vacation Training) for 2018/2019 is Out.
We are pleased to inform the public that the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) sandwich form is out. This is the Long Vacation Training programmes for 2017/2018 academic session.
The Institute of Education, Nasarawa State University, Keffi, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its sandwich (Long Vacation Training – LVT) programmes for 2018 academic session.
List of Courses Available for NSUK Long Vacation Training (Sandwich)
- B. (Ed) Educational Management
- B. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
- B. (Ed) Social Studies Education
- B. A. (Ed) English Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Economics Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Geography Education
- B. A. (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
- B. A. (Ed) Islamic Religious Studies
- B. A. (Ed) French Education
- B. A. (Ed) History Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Biology Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Mathematics Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Physics Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Chemistry Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Special Education
NSUK LVT Admission Entry Requirements.
Candidates require five (5) credit passes at ‘O’ Level including English and Mathematics. N.C.E or Diploma in Education in any recognize and accredited institution of learning.
How to Apply for NSUK Sandwich Admission.
The application form is available online on nsuk.edu.ng, then proceed NSUK portal tab, select Institute of Education – LVT portal, then select New Applicant, (you will be required to use a valid email address and password of your choice), select a programme of your choice.
You will be required to pay the sum of N5, 000. 00 (Five Thousand Naira) only via Remita by generating RRR code on an invoice and pay at any branch of the following banks: Diamond Bank, UBA, ECO Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, Keystone Bank, FCMB, Skye Bank, Zenith Bank. At the point of payment, additional transaction charges of N300. 00 (Three Hundred Naira) only will be required.
After successful payment, you will be given a printout that contains your applicant ID, and also a payment receipt. Or pay with any of the following ATM cards (Master card, Visa, Verve) directly online. Submit a copy of these, alongside the photocopy of your credentials to: the Secretary, Institute of Education, Nasarawa State University, PMB 1022, Keffi, Nasarawa State.
Deadline: All duly completed Admission Forms should be submitted not later than 30th June, 2019.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.