This is to inform all candidates who participated in NSUK Post UTME Screening that the NSUK Second Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Session is not yet out.
As soon the NSUK 2nd admission list 2019/2020 comes out, we will update this page. We advice you keep checking this page.
LATEST UPDATE: As at 2nd July 2020, we have confirmed that NSUK Supplementary Admission List is out. Over 1800 students were admission. Check the NSUK Admission List Page.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Caps Portal
- JAMB Admission Portal.
- NSUK Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
The information below is for last academic session.
NSUK Second Batch Admission List: The Nasarawa State University Keffi, (NSUK) Supplementary Admission List for 2018/2019 Session is Out.
Check NSUK Second Batch Admission List.
Check Name on NSUK Portal:
- Go to www.nsuk.edu.ng and click on student portal.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password. The default password is 123456
- Click on login
- If you have been offered admission, you will see a link to print your admission letter.
Check JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
SEE ALSO: NSUK Academic Calendar.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.