YUMSUK 2nd Batch Admission List: NorthWest University (NWU) Second Batch Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session is now on both JAMB and school portal.
This is to inform the public especially prospective students of Northwest University (NWU) that the NWU Second Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out.
Recall few days ago, the management of Yusuf Maitama Sule University (YMSU) has sent messages to some candidates informing them that they have been offered admission.
This info was passed to Allschool by a candidate of Yusuf Maitama Sule University (YMSU) who received the text message.
The message reads:
Congrats, Uve been offered admission at YUMSUK, Collect your Admission Letter on Monday 16th December 2019 at academic office, K/Nsrw, come along with your JAMB Admission Letter and credentials.
UPDATE: We are pleased to inform you that the admission list is now on the school portal. Registration starts on Monday, 13th January 2020 and ends Friday 14th February 2020.
How you will Check NWU 2nd Admission List.
CHECK ON JAMB PORTAL:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility. (Make sure you use Google chrome browser)
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status, (don’t click on check admission status for now, just follow the steps below)
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS….
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks/months. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
CHECK ON SCHOOL PORTAL:
- Go to UMYU Admission Portal at nwu.edu.ng/screening/
- Click on Post UTME Screening
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the Appropriate Space
- Click on Admission Status
This page will also entertain questions from NWU aspirants. If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask. We will be pleased to answer your question.
Meanwhile, congratulations to newly admitted students!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.