National Youth Service Corps, NYSC Notice to 2023 Batch ‘A’ Stream One Corps Members on Correction of Names.
The gist is for all National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) corps members who had mistake in spelling their names during the online registration.
For Corps members who wishes to correct mistakes in any of their names, this page will show you make the change. The steps are easy to follow, just follow them strictly.
LATEST UPDATE: NAME CORRECTIONS UPDATE
Addition or Removal of names will no longer be allowed on the NYSC portal. Only Name at Matriculation is allowed for upload on NYSC portal by Corps Producing Institutions.
However, correction of simple spelling mistakes and names re-arrangement are still allowed.
This is for your information.
This is to avoid errors on your Certificate of National Service.
How To Correct Name On NYSC Portal
You are to login to your dashboard and request for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of your names.
Those who need addition or removal of names will have to go back to their institutions of graduation, who will in turn formally communicate such request to the NYSC.
Note: Addition or Removal of names will not be attended to, until your Institution follow the lay down procedure.
Here at AllSchool, we wish you a happy and fruitful camping!.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.