Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session. These are the new post utme dates.
This is to inform all prospective students of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) that the 2020/2021 Post-UTME has now been scheduled to hold online will now hold ONLINE from Monday 15th March, 2021 to Friday 19th March, 2021.
Screening details, in respect of guidelines, date and schedule, for each candidate will be available on the University admissions portal (https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng) from Tuesday 9th March, 2021.
Candidates are advised to update their contact details on the University admissions portal by providing valid and active email addresses and phone numbers, as the details will also be sent to the email addresses provided.
Candidates should note that registration for this exercise closes midnight Thursday 4th March, 2021.
RECOMMENDED: How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME.
Instruction for OAU Online Post-Utme
- You are expected to login with your UTME (JAMB) Registration Number as username and surname in lowercase (small letters) as password.
- The duration for the exam would be one hour.
- Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online screening.
- Candidate will be required to attempt the screening with a WEBCAM and microphone enabled device.
- Candidates are advised not to use mobile phone for the screening
- Candidates should not cover the webcam during the period of the screening. INABILITY to see the candidate at any time during the screening may result in disqualification.
- During the screening, you are not permitted to leave your sitting position.
- No form of breaks will be allowed. Eg, access to food, toilet breaks, etc.
- In the course of the screening DO NOT open another tab or application
- An online calculator will be available on-screen
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the course of the period of the screening.
- The duration for the exam is 1hour. The time starts counting when you click on the start button.
- In the event that your time elapses, your response will automatically be submitted.
- Candidates face must be visible throughout the duration of the screening.
- Candidates must comport themselves accordingly.
- Your activity during the period of the screening will be MONIORED AND RECORDED.
- VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE INSTRUCTION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
How to Reprint OAU Post UTME Exam Slip
PS: You can start reprinting from 9th March 2021.
- Go to admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- In the candidate login page, enter your username and password. As you might know, you username is your JAMB Registration Number while your password is your surname.
- Click on login.
- Finally click on Print Screening Slip to view your exam date, time and venue.
You can also check OAU post UTME FAQ.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.