OAUTHC School Of Nursing Form: OAU Teaching Hospital General Nursing, Basic Midwifery and Preoperative Nursing Admission Form for 2023/2024 Session is now on sale. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform candidates interested in Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex, OAUTH School of Nursing Form that the admission form for 2023/2024 Admission Session is now available on sale.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
- National Diploma (ND/HND)in Nursing
- Post Basic Midwifery
- Post Basic Perioperative Nursing
PLEASE NOTE: Payment for the FORM is strictly by ATM CARD through REMITA Platform via OAUTH website
SEE ALSO: Apply for OAUTHC School of Health Form 2020.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND/HND) IN NURSING
Reprint your examination slip a week before the examination date
- Applicants must possess WAEC: SSCE/GCE, NECO: SSCE/GCE or NABTEB with five (5) credits (at not more than two sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. However, applicant(s) presenting NABTEB result will not be allowed to combine it with another results. Applicant(s) should be at least sixteen (16) years as at January, 2023.
Method of Application
Applicant(s) must have sat for the year 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum UTME score of 180
Choose either OAUTHC College of Nursing Science, Ife Hospital Unit, Ile-Ife / Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesa as their first choice institution.
It is compulsory for the interested applicant(s) to have sat for the following subjects’ combination in their UTME: English language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology
Candidates are to note that they could upon admission be posted to either of the colleges i.e Ife Hospital Unit or Wesley Guild Hopital, Ilesa Campus.
POST – UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2023/2024 SESSION
Post UTME Screening Exercise will hold for candidates who passed UTME with minimum score of 180 and made OAUTHC College of Nursing Sciences, Ile-Ife/Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesa, as their first choice of institution, or those willing to change their institution and make OAUTHC College of Nursing Sciences, Ile-Ife/Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesa as their first choice for the approved programme.
All candidates must ensure that they upload their O/Level results into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal and choose either OAUTHC College of Nursing Sciences, IHU,Ile-Ife or Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesa, Osun State as their first choice of institution.
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the institution’s website: http://www.oauthc.com to complete and submit their application form. They are to upload scanned copies of birth certificate, O’level and UTME results. Candidates are expected to relogin back into their DASHBOARD and print the screening scheduled in two (2) copies of the application form after submission and come to the college for Post UTME screening at the scheduled date given on the printout form.
Payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only for the Post UTME screening exercise and portal access fee of Six Thousand Naira (N6, 000.00) only which will include: –
Access to the registration portal.
Checking of date and venue of the screening exercise.
Checking of the admission status.
Printing of the admission letter. The total payment amounting to Eight Thousand Naira (N8, 000.00) only payable to College’s account through a generated remita.
Mode of Post UTME Screening Exercise
This is by Computer Based Test (CBT)
The closing date is Friday, 20th October, 2023
Date of Computer Based Test (CBT)
Computer Based Test shall be conducted by the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination Selection Committee between Tuesday, 24th and Thusday, 26th October, 2023.
Mode of Examination: The examination will be Computer Based Test (CBT)
II. POST BASIC PERIOPERATIVE NURSING
This is a Twelve Calendar Month Programme commencing in November, 2023
- Applicants must:
- Possess WAEC, SSCE/GCE or NECO, SSCE/GCE with 5 credits (at not more than two sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Be a registered Midwife with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Please note that candidate(s) presenting NABTEB result will not be allowed to combine it with another results
Method of Application
Application forms are obtainable online from the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife website www.oauthc.com at Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only through remita platform via OAUTHC Website.
The closing date is Friday 22nd September, 2023.
Written Test: Tuesday 26th September, 2023
Oral Interview: Wednesday 27th September, 2023 and Thursday, 28th September, 2023
III. POST BASIC MIDWIFERY
- Applicants must:
- i. Possess WAEC, SSCE/GCE or NECO, SSCE/GCE with five (5) credits (at not more than two sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Possess Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as a Registered Nurse.
- Please note that candidate(s) presenting NABTEB result will not be allowed to combine it with another results.
Method of Application
Application forms are obtainable online from the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife website http://www.oauthc.com upon payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only through remita platform via OAUTHC Website.
Closing date is: Friday, 22nd September, 2023.
Test and Selection Interview
- Written Test: Tuesday, 26th September, 2023
- Oral Interview: —
WARNING TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
The approved guidelines to purchase admission forms are as specified in this advertisement. Prospective applicants are hereby warned that no individual or agent has been appointed to sell admission forms on behalf of the school.
Any applicant who acts outside the approved guidelines stated in this advertisement does so at his/her own risk.
Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or through these numbers; +234 8152092776, +234 8152092809, +234 8152092808, +234 8152092920, +234 8152092790 Between Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
If you have any complaints, kindly include your NAMES on the subject and forward the message which REMITA sent to your mailbox after your successful payment with your complaint to the above email(s).
Mr. Tajudeen Balogun
Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.