Oduduwa University Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Cut-off mark is 160. See school fees, available courses, how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Osun State (OUI) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
In this page, we will show you how to apply, the requirements, school fees and all other vital information that you might need.
Oduduwa University Admission Requirements.
- The minimum entry requirement for undergraduate programmes at Oduduwa University is credit level passes in 5 subjects at the O’Level examinations. The subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and one relevant subject obtained at not more than two sittings. There are other requirements peculiar to some certain colleges and departments.
- Prospective students must score at least 160 in 2020 JAMB UTME.
- Contact the Admissions officer at email@example.com for further information concerning your course of interest and admission requirement.
- There are other screening tests that are required for certain programmes. Information is available on request.
- 2 or 3 A’ Level Credit Passes are required.
- OND, HND, NCE or other Certificates from a recognised institution are accepted for Direct Entry.
Oduduwa University School Fees for Fresh Students
The school fees below is for Fresh Students. Note that accommodation fees is not included:
|GROUPS||COURSE/PROGRAMME||Total School Fees per Semester|
|A||B.Sc Physics, B.Sc Industrial Chemistry, B.Sc Computer Engineering, B.Sc Estate Management, B.sc Quantity Survey||#185,000|
|B||B.Sc Public Admin, B.Sc Political Science, B.Sc Architecture, B.Sc Elect Elect, B.Sc Mech Eng, B.Sc Banking & Finance||#195,000|
|C||B.Sc Economics, B.Sc Accounting, B.Sc Mass communication, B.Sc Business Admin, B.Sc International Relations, B.Sc Microbiology, B.Sc Computer Science, B.Sc Biochemistry||#245,000|
Courses Available at Oduduwa University.
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
|Physics||4 Years||3 Years|
|Chemistry||4 Years||3 Years|
|Biochemistry||4 Years||3 Years|
|Industrial Chemistry||4 Years||3 Years|
|Microbiology||4 Years||3 Years|
|Industrial Mathematics||4 Years||3 Years|
|Industrial Statistics||4 Years||3 Years|
|Computer Science||4 Years||3 Years|
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
|Economics||4 Years||3 Years|
|(i) Accounting||4 Years||3 Years|
|(ii) Banking & Finance||4 Years||3 Years|
|Business Administration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Mass Communication /IT||4 Years||3 Years|
|Hospitality Management||4 Years||3 Years|
|Polical Science||4 Years||3 Years|
|International Relations||4 Years||3Years|
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
|Architecture||4 Years||3 Years|
|Estate Management||5 Years||4 Years|
|Quantity Surveying||5 Years||4 Years|
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
|Elect/Elect Engineering||5 Years||4 Years|
|Computer Engineering||5 Years||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering||5 Years||4 Years|
How to Apply for Oduduwa University Post UTME Form.
Note, prospective students must possess credit level passes in 5 subjects at the O’Level examinations of IJMB/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/IJMB. The subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and one relevant subject obtained at not more than two sittings.
You are to come to the Admission office with the confirmation print out, O’level result(s), JAMB result and four passports photographs
NOTE: YOU ARE TO PRINT OUT THE CONFIRMATION PAGE.
To complete our application form online, click on apply online below.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you have any question, please call any of the following numbers: 08056565656, 08058555558, 08030718373, 07056555554, 07057555554, 08158492265, 08037066477.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.