Federal Polytechnic Offa National Diploma (ND) Part-Time Admission List for 2021/2022 is Out. This is the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth list.
This is to inform candidates who purchased the Federal Poly Offa National Diploma (ND) Part-time Admission Form that the admission lists for the 2021/2022 session are out.
LATEST UPDATE: The fifth list has been released.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
How to Check Federal Poly Offa ND Part-Time Admission List.
- Visit: https://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=162
- Provide your Application Number in the required column
- Click on “Continue” and proceed to check if you have been admitted
Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
All admitted candidates are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of acceptance fee:
Note that the deadline for payment of the acceptance fee (for Fourth batch) is 9th May 2022.
- Pay acceptance fee of the amount indicated above with the use of ATM card that is Inter switch compatible, print acceptance fee receipt online, and change to official receipt in the Bursary.
- Print the admission letter on-line and present it to the admissions office at the main campus for signing. (candidates are to come along with the original copies of their certificates/results).
Please note that this process must be completed by the date indicated above as “Acceptance End Date” stated in the table below:
Candidates who fail to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.
Congratulations to all admitted students!!!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.