Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post UTME Result for 2020/2021 Academic Session. See how to check your score.
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME screening result for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidates who participated in the post utme can now check their post-utme screening result by following the procedure below:
HOW TO CHECK OOU ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT.
- Go to the OOU portal at putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php
- When you click the above link, you might see an error (your connection is private). If you do, just scroll down a bit and click on “Advanced“. Then click on “Proceed to unsafe…“. Nothing to worry about, your phone will be safe. The issue is from the school portal and they will fix it as soonest.
- Click on the PUTME Screening Result tab
- Supply your JAMB UTME registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘VIEW PUTME SCREENING RESULT’ to access your OOU post UTME score.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.