Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Resumption Date for Rain Semester 2019/2020 Session has been Announced.
The management of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has fixed Monday 4th January 2021 as the date for resumption of 2019/2020 rain semester academic activities. The resumption will be virtual (online).
This was made known in a circular signed by the University’s Registrar, Femi Ogunwomoju.
The circular fully reads:
Following the suspension of the Industrial Action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Nigerian Universities and the recently released guidelines on reopening of Educational Institutions (based on Covid-19 Pandemic) by the Ogun State Government, I’m to inform all Students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University as follows:
- Online (Virtual) Academic Activities for the 2019/2020 Rain Semester will commence for all Students on Monday 4th January. 2021.
- Students may be allowed into the University Campuses (if necessary) from Monday, 18th January 2021.
- Instructions on how Students will receive Lectures (Online) including the timetable for the 2019/2020 Rain Semester are being released on all University Platforms and Students Portals.
- In addition to strictly obeying the Covid-19 Protocols, Students are strongly advised to please adhere to the information above.
- The Vice-Chancellor, Professor G.O. Olatunde wishes all Students a happy and fruitful 2021
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.