Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for 2021 is now ongoing from 30th July 2021. The deadline to apply is 15th August 2021. This scholarship is for students who are willing to study medicine and surgery in Venezuela.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation in Collaboration with Venezuelan Embassy in Abuja has announced the 2021 Scholarship program for undergraduates who have passion and the ability to study medicine and surgery.
The Foundation has strictly chosen the top-ranking and prestigious university in Venezuela called Latinoamerican Medicine School – Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina ( ELAM) for the selected students. The length of study is six years
The Foundation will provide full financial support which includes tuition, accommodation, feeding, and monthly stipends for the selected students
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, physics and Chemistry is added advantage
- Should be aged between 18 and 23 years old
- Should have single status
- Should be medically fit
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO)
- Self-introduction letter of a maximum of 200 words.
SUBMISSION TIMELINE: July 30th, 2021 —August 15th, 2021.
Documents should be mailed to email@example.com
For more information visit https://www.orjiuzorkalufoundation.org
Rev (Mrs) Jemima Ola Kalu
Executive Secretary, Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.