Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is Out. Form cost N7,650. See available courses, admission requirements, how to apply, and other details below.
This is to inform the general public that the sales of forms into the Osun State College of Health Technology (OSCOHT), Imelu, Ilesa, Osun State Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa, hereby requests applications from interested and qualified candidates into the 2021/2022 academic session.
Osun Health Tech Ilesa Available Courses
The following courses are currently available:
- Environmental Health Technology
- Environmental Health Technician
- Environmental Health Assistant
- Community Health Extension Workers
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers
- Health Record Technician
- Medical Records Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Health Assistant
- Dental Therapy
- Health Technician
Osun Health Tech Ilasa Duration & Admission Requirements
DEPARTMENT: Environmental Health
1.1 (a) HND Environmental Health Technology (HND EHT)
(b) Certificate in Environmental Health (Technician) Cert. EVT.
(c) Environmental Health Assistants (Certificate) EVA.
(a) 5 years (eight semesters) with Supervised Industrial Work Experience (SIWES) and one-year terminal internship
(b) 3 years (Six semesters)
(c) 2 years (Four semesters)
1.3 Entry Requirements
(a) 5 credit level passes in NECO, SSCE etc. the subjects include English, Mathematic, Science, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
(b) At least 4 credit level passes and 1 ordinary pass in WAEC/NECO. Credit level passes include Biology/Health Science, Chemistry, Physics, English Language; minimum of pass in Mathematics is a must.
(c) At least 5 passes in WAEC/NECO. The passes must include Biology/health science, Mathematics, English, Chemistry, and Physics
2.0 DEPARTMENT: Community Health
2.1 (a) Public Health Nursing (P.H.N)
(b) Community Health Extension Worker (C.H.E.W)
(c) Junior Community health Extension Worker (J.C.H.E.W)
(a) 2 years (four semesters)
(b) 3 years (six semesters)
(c) 2 years (four semesters)
2.3 Entry Requirements
(a) National certificate of CHEW with at least 2 years experience plus 5 credit level passes in SSCE / WAEC / NECO / GCE ‘O’ level at 5 not more than 2 sittings. The credit level passes must be drawn from the following groups:
- Biology or Health Science, English & Mathematics
- Two subjects chosen from Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Food & Nutrition, Agric Science.
(b) Qualified and Registered Nurse (with NMCN) plus 5 credit level passes in SSCE (WAEC) / NECO / GCE ‘O’ level in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Health Science
(c) 5 credits level passes in SSCE (WAEC)/ NECO/GCE ‘O’ level English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Health Science and two subject chosen from Chemistry, Physics, geography, Food and Nutrition, Agric Science
(d) At least 5 ordinary passes in NECO/ WAEC ‘O’ level in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects include English, mathematics, Biology/Health Science, and any other two passes but not Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo/Religious Studies.
3.0 DEPARTMENT: Professional Diploma Health Information Management
3.1 (a) Professional Diploma Health Information Management
(b) Medical Record Assistant (MRA)
© National Diploma in Health Information Management
(a)i. 3 years (Straight Course) (Six Semesters)
- 1 year (Health Record Officers with National (Two Semesters)
(b) 2 years (Four Semesters)
3.3 Entry Requirements
(a) i. WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO 5 Credit level passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, and 2 other subjects.
- As in (ai) above plus National Certificate in Health Information Management.
(b) 5 passes in ! other subjects at SSCE / WAEC /NECO/GCE ‘O’ Level
4.0 DEPARTMENT: Dental Health
4.1 Dental Surgery Technician
3 years (Six Semesters)
2 years (Four Semesters)
4.3 Entry Requirements
WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO 5 Credit level passes at not more than 2 sittings.
These must include English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
5.0 DEPARTMENT: Pharmaceutical Studies
3 years (Six Semesters)
5.3 Entry Requirements
WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO or equivalent 5 credit level passes at not more than 2 sittings. Within a space of 5 years to enrollment with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria. These must include English and» Mathematics, Biology or Health Science. Chemistry and Physics.
6.0 DEPARTMENT: Medical Laboratory Sciences
6.1 (a) Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
(b) Medical Laboratory Assistants (MLA)
(a) 3 years (Six Semesters)
(b) 2 years (Four Semesters)
6.3 Entry Requirements
(a) WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO 5 Credit level passes at not more than 2 sittings. These must include English and Mathematics, Biology or Health Science and Chemistry plus one other subject, but excluding Nigerian Languages and Religious Studies
(b) 5 passes in GCE/WAEC/SSCE/NECO at more than 2 sittings in English, Biology or Health Science and one other subject, but excluding Nigerian Languages and Religious
Age of certificate used for admission into Medical Laboratory Technician and Assistant must not be more than 5 years to the time of enrolment with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
7.0 DEPARTMENT: General Studies
7.1 (a) Health Technician
(b) Health Assistant
(a) 2 years (Four semesters)
(b) 2 years (Four semesters)
- i. 5 credit passes in GCE / WAEC / SSCE | / NECO at not more than 2 sittings in English, Mathematics, Biology or Health Science plus two other subjects, but excluding Nigerian Languages and Religious Studies.
- Previously acquired HA Certificate with not less than 4 years cognate experience for?* those who spent 1 year to acquire HA Certificate
iii. Previously acquired HA Certificate with not less than 1 year cognate experience for those who spent 2 years to acquire HA Certificate
(b) Any 5 passes in NECO OR WAEC
ELIGIBILITY SCREENING AND REGISTRATION
- Osun College of Health Technology, Ilesa hereby invites candidates who is interested in applying to the school to visit OSUN HEALTH TECH admissions website https://osunhealthtechilesa.edu.ng/index.php for further information on the admission screening exercise.
- Interested candidates should check the above detailed admission requirements before applying for any course.
- The screening process schedule will be announced.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Log on to https://osunhealthtechilesa.edu.ng/index.php
- For a new user, click on APPLY NOW button.
- Carefully complete the form appropriately. Make sure you take note of your password. You need a valid email address and phone number for the purpose of verification. You are advised to get an active email. Please take note as it is very important.
- After this process, login to your email to check for the verification link. Click on VERIFY.
- You will be redirected to PROFILE PAGE. Click on MAKE PAYMENT button. You will be required to make payment of non-refundable fee of Seven thousand, six hundred and fifty Naira (N7, 650.00) (this includes bank charges) as the entrance application fee and result checking fee, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- After successful payment, the ONLINE APPLICATION BUTTON will be active and you will able to complete the exam registration form.
- Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with a plain background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eyeglasses or veil.
- Kindly supply all other details as requested. Carefully fill the necessary details.
- Print out the exam slip page to ascertain successful registration.
- To confirm if your registration process is complete, kindly login to http://188.8.131.52/applicant/index/ to verify.
- Please print out the exam slip and bring it to the exam center.
- When the result is out, you will be notified via SMS. You will be required to login to the admission portal to check your result.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.