Owu College of Education NCE, Part-Time NCE & Pre-NCE Admission Forms 2023/2024 Academic Session has been Released. See more details below.
Application are hereby invited from Suitable Qualified Candidates into FULL-TIME and PART-TIME NCE and Pre-NCE Programs.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
About Owu College Of Education
Owutech is a private tertiary IEI approved by Federal Ministry of Education, JAMB and accredited by National Board for Technical Education (NBTE)..
We took this bold step to become an institution of higher learning (of Diploma awarding status) for the purpose of technological development of Nigeria because we believe that no country can develop without developing its citizen in the area of technology. Information Technology has turned the whole world into a global village .
We encourage our students to achieve maturity and social awareness iOur motto which is, Learn today Lead tomorrow will serve as a base for our philosophy, to foster technical academic excellence aimed at producing self sufficient, practice oriented individuals in a highly stimulating environment devoid of discrimination within this global village. We are very happy that you have chosen.
Owu College of Education Courses Offered
A. School of General Education
- General Education
B. School of Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
- Primary Education/Computer Science
- Primary Education/Mathematics
- Primary Education/English Studies
- Primary Education/Yoruba Studies
- Primary Education/Social Studies
- Primary Education/Economics
- Primary Education/Political Science
- Primary Education/C.R.S
- Primary Education/I.R.S
C. School of Language
- English language
- Yoruba Language (Ede Yoruba)
- English/Yoruba Language
D. School of Science
- Computer science
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- E. School of Vocational and Technology Education
- Business Education
F. School of Arts
- Social Studies
- Political Science Economics
- Christian Religious Studies
- English language
- Social Studies/Political Science
- Social Studies/Economics
- Political Science/Economics
- Social Stucies/C.R.S
- Political Science/C.R.S
Credit passes in English language, mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
Advantages of Studying in OWUCOED
Start with NCE Course and finish with Bachelor Degree
Complete your course of study with B.Ed or B.Sc (Ed.) in your chosen area
Become Employable with Acceptable and widely Recognised NCE Certificate
FOR ENQUIRIES AND ENROLLMENT
Why choose OWUCOED?
- Zero Tuition Fee
- Seasoned and Experienced Lecturers
- Full Operational License by FG Nigeria
- Remedial Assistance
- Classes for Pre-NCE Students
- Opportunity to continue your Studies in any University of your choice in Nigeria and Overseas
Visit the school website https://owutech.edu.ng for more requirements. To apply visit the school premises to obtain the form @ K/m 1. Ogbere Road, Opp. Total Filling Station, Wasinmi, Ewekoro LG., Ogun State, Nigeria.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.