Oyo State College of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session. Deadline to apply is 15th June, 2020. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Advertisement for Competitive Entry/Admission into Basic General Nursing and Post Basic Midwifery Programmes of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for competitive entry/admission into the following programmes of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan:
- Basic General Nursing
- Post-Basic Midwifery
Content in Post
Basic General Nursing
This is a three-year programme commencing in October 2020, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits (at not more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
- Only individuals with required credit pass at not more than two (2) sittings. He or she should be at least Sixteen (16) years old on admission.
Post Basic Midwifery
This is eighteen (18) month programme commencing from September, 2020.
Applicants must posses:
- 1. Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- 2. Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Applicants awaiting the result of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Examination may also apply.
Method of Application and Payment for Oyo State College of Nursing & Midwifery Form
- Any interested candidate should pay the sum of Ten Thousand and five hundred Naira (N10,500:00) only to the College Account through the online payment platform at https://oysconme.edu.ng/admission/appform
- Register an Account on this page. The Email Address and phone number supplied has to be unique and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment
- The name provided must be the real name of the applicant
- After successfully registering an Email Address, It will automatically sign you in, which you will eventually see a pay button
- Once you click pay, it will redirect you to the payment gateway where you will need to provide your card details
- After a successful payment, a registration number and a pin will be generated for you, and it will be used to complete your application
- Each applicant should write down or print the registration number and the pin generated because it will be used for all other processes
- Candidates should print the completed copy and other details from the website on successful completion of the online admission application; and
- Candidate should come along with his/her photocard on the day of examination
NOTE: Online application must starts 9th March, 2020 and must be completed on or before 15th June, 2020.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.