Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) Notice On Payment Structure And Registration Procedures For Second Semester 2021/2022 Academic Session.
This is to inform all students that registration for the 2nd semester 2021/2022 academic session commences on Monday, 14th November, 2022.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE and FOLLOW our WhatsApp Group/Channel Now.
For a student to qualify for registration for the 2nd semester 2021/2022 academic session, he/she must have paid all the prescribed fee and registered for the 1st semester as appropriate.
All students are to note that without paying all the prescribed fee in the 1st semester, as contained in the payment structure, the concerned students would have the challenges in generating their course registration forms for the 2nd semester.
The charges meant for the 1st semester include the Faculty fee. Departmental fee, GNS fee. Practical fee and Matriculation Gown fee etc.
In registering for the 2nd semester 2021/2022 academic session, students are to pay for the EED and SIWES levies as contained in the underlisted school fee payment structure in addition to the tuition fee.
For the avoidance of doubts, students are to take note of the school fee payment structure as applicable to 1st and 2nd semesters respectively
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.