Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan, entrance examination result for the Basic General Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session is Out.
The management has released the results of candidates that participated in its 2022/2023 Basic General Nursing Programme entrance examination.
Candidates that participated in the CBT entrance exam can now proceed to check their results online.
How to Check Oyo State College Of Nursing Entrance Exam Results
- Go to the admission portal at https://www.oysconme.edu.ng/admission/login
- Supply your Registration Number and PIN Number in the appropriate boxes
- Finally, click the Login button to proceed with checking of your score
Please note that 57% and 66% were used as cut-off marks for Oyo State Indigene and Non–Indigene respectively.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.