Paul University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is now sale. The form cost N5,000. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the UTME & Direct Entry Admission into Paul University Degree Programme for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
See available courses below.
Paul University Degree Courses
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences:
|Biological Sciences||(i) Botany|
|Pure and Industrial Physics||Physics|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||(i) Computer Science|
(ii) Information Technology
FACULTY OF ARTS
|History and International Relations||History and International Relations|
|Mass Communication||Mass Communication|
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
|Banking and Finance||(ii) Banking and Finance|
|Business Administration||(iii) Business Administration|
|Management and Entrepreneurial Studies||(iv) Management and Entrepreneurial Studies|
|Sociology and Psychology||(v)Sociology and Psychology|
|Political Science||(vi)Political Science|
|Public Administration||(vii) Public Administration|
Paul University Post UTME Form Eligibility
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASC, NECO, etc.) at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University. Candidates awaiting results can equally apply.
How to Apply for Paul University Post UTME Form
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following banks, make a deposit of five thousand naira (N5,000) application fees, and collect his/her payment teller.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2023/2024 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she states the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their telephone number and email address, as these will be used to communicate to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if the email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit PAU’s website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. The candidate who opts to use ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Programmes/Courses: 0806-139-3949, 0803-339-2089
Problems with the site: 0806-549-0926, 0906-192-8360
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.